Grundlegung Online Word Search Tool
Grundlegung Online Word Search Form
Instructions, Tips, and Hints
- Enter a single whole word as the search term.
- You may use a letter, sequence of letters, or a numeral to construct the word.
- Be sure to elect one of the editions to be the target text of your search.
- Press the form's Submit button.
- If there are any hits, the search results show up in a hyperlinked list. If you plan to click on more than one hyperlink, then you should either save the webpage or open the links in new tabs or windows (by right-clicking on the link and selecting your preferred option); for, after you navigate away from the page by left-clicking on a link, the list will be lost (and you will have to do the search all over again).
- Remember that there are spelling differences between the editions.
- Note that 'Ö' (capital 'O' with an umlaut), 'X', and 'Y' do not occur in any edition.
- Note that the only numerals that occur in any edition are '1', '2', and '3', and they occur singly; there are no numbers less than 1 or greater than 3 in any edition.
- If you want to search for 'a priori' or 'a posteriori', then just use 'priori' or 'posteriori', respectively.
- Note that the search is conducted only on the German text minus the title page; it is not conducted on the English translations.
- Be aware that there are already some prepared searches available on the Search page.